RP's Minecraft Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for my Minecraft friends and viewers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone else do this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ColdFuries

Does anyone else do this? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone else do this?   Does anyone else do this? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:17 am

-So, I thought this would go in the Off Topic section, but it might (?) belong in the server discussion, so if a mod believes this belongs elsewhere, please move it.-

Moving on..

Alright, so lately I've been going through some of the pending applications, as well as accepted and denied. I find it amusing to go through all sections, with most amusement coming from denied. Some of the applications are mind blowing, just because how ridiculous they are, be it from lack of effort or those not even following the template. But I mean, let's face it, most of the apps are coming from people who can't be bothered to spell worth a damn, which I guess is acceptable if they have put enough time and thought into the words they are misspelling.

So my question is, does anyone else do the same, or find it remotely amusing? I'd like to hear from anyone on this, so don't be shy to comment.

-ColdFuries
Back to top Go down
killerfun690

Does anyone else do this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else do this?   Does anyone else do this? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:56 am

lol i do the same thing i will go through the dined and just look at how bad some of these apps are
Back to top Go down

Does anyone else do this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP's Minecraft Server Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: