RP's Minecraft Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for my Minecraft friends and viewers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sportsfreak13's Whitelist appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
domein

sportsfreak13's Whitelist appeal Empty
PostSubject: sportsfreak13's Whitelist appeal   sportsfreak13's Whitelist appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:45 pm

I was denied because i didn't really tell much about myself, i also didn't give enough information so it made my application kind of short and not as thought out as it could have been.

IGN: sportsfreak13

Age: 17 yes my parents approve of me playing this server

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because my friends play it and they said that its a great server that has a good knowledgeable community. I would also like to join because I am kind of new to tekkit and would like to learn from people who know what they are doing. I also like that EE is disabled because it makes the game really easy to the people that play it.

What are some of your favorite/best creation(s): My favorite creation was my first house I ever made because I played minecraft for awhile and it really has alot of great memory's. Also even though i only made part of it I had a blast making a castle with some friends in an old server.

What type of skills do you have in Minecraft?(Building/Redstone/pvp) I have gotten better at building through the years but i still can improve and get better. With redstone i think i can do some but compared to people who make crazy circuits I'm not that good at all. I can survive in pvp but i dont like to do it because something someone worked really hard to make could be in there inventory and with that death they may not have it anymore.

Have you ever been a part of another server? And if you left, why?: I was part of another server called Eracraft and it was fun but people griefed and there wasn't really any rules that were being followed by the players or the staff.

How long have you played Minecraft?: I got minecraft just after alpha I just don't know what patch.

KRK
Back to top Go down
RP
Admin
Admin
RP

sportsfreak13's Whitelist appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: sportsfreak13's Whitelist appeal   sportsfreak13's Whitelist appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Approved.

Much better application this time around. Enjoy the server.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/rpiz

sportsfreak13's Whitelist appeal
Page 1 of 1