RP's Minecraft Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for my Minecraft friends and viewers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dechnaughts Whitelist Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dechnaught

Dechnaughts Whitelist Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Dechnaughts Whitelist Appeal   Dechnaughts Whitelist Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Didn't read the rules, understand why. small mistake I am sorry.

IGN: Dechnaught

Why do you want to join?: I was watching RPizzle's twitch streams and thought it would be fun to join in.

What are some of your favorite/best creation(s): i absolutely love a lot of the Rome inspired creations some of those monuments are amazing.

What type of skills do you have in Minecraft?(Building/Redstone/pvp) Im just a workhorse i love building houses and buildings. i am currently creating a hedge maze on another server (it is down) that will lead to a central "mageish" tower.

Have you ever been a part of another server? And if you left, why?: i am currently playing on my friends server, building a starting area there but it has been going down a lot recently.

How long have you played Minecraft?: a year

KRK
Back to top Go down
RP
Admin
Admin
RP

Dechnaughts Whitelist Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dechnaughts Whitelist Appeal   Dechnaughts Whitelist Appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Approved.

The server has been on hiatus, but has now converted to the FtB ModPack, which can be found at http://feed-the-beast.com/. If it asks you to update the mod pack do not do so, as the current "update" removed features.

Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/rpiz

Dechnaughts Whitelist Appeal
Page 1 of 1