RP's Minecraft Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for my Minecraft friends and viewers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alert_Draco's Whitelist Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alert_Draco

Alert_Draco's Whitelist Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Alert_Draco's Whitelist Appeal   Alert_Draco's Whitelist Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:39 pm

IGN:Alert_Draco

Why do you want to join?:I love to play ftb and i cant find any legit servers becuase there just open to griefers and theres so many ppl around and i like nice servers where there not really as big like 30 ppl server is the highest ill go and all ftb servers r like 50 slots and filled to the max...

What are some of your favorite/best creation(s):Well my favorite creation is a very complex nether hub i had made by and with all the resources collected and branched out 250 blocks away from the beginning.with redstone to get minecarts to go throughout the whole thing.

What type of skills do you have in Minecraft?(Building/Redstone/pvp)Well i love to PvP and i make arenas very often with redstone...soo tht pretty much says i love to do all of the above but VERY complex structures

Have you ever been a part of another server? And if you left, why?:I hve been a part of several servers and all i hve enjoyed and maybe 1 or 2 i left becuase they had griefing and were just to cluttered and not organized.I hve also donated to my favorite ervers the most i hve donated to 1 server is about 90$

How long have you played Minecraft?:i hve played minecraft since about late alpha ..early beta and hve always love the updates but my favorite are mods becuase they add a whole new demension to the game tht interest me soo much and soo tht makes me just fall in love with ftb and so im excited to see if i can join youre server or not....if not thts ok ill still watch your streams Very Happy

KRK
Back to top Go down
RP
Admin
Admin
RP

Alert_Draco's Whitelist Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alert_Draco's Whitelist Appeal   Alert_Draco's Whitelist Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Approved.

Much better this time.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/rpiz

Alert_Draco's Whitelist Appeal
Page 1 of 1